From Manila (Aircon Bus to Mendez, Tagaytay – Ordinary Bus/Jeepney to Alfonso)
1. Ride an aircon bus going to Mendez, Tagaytay.
1a. Go to Lawton (at the side of Metropolitan Theater or near the Post Office Building) and wait for a bus going to Mendez, Tagaytay or Nasugbu, Batangas.
1b. Go to Cubao (at the Philtranco Station across Farmer’s Plaza or Araneta Bus Station beside Ali Mall) and ride a bus going to Mendez, Tagaytay or Balayan/Tuy, Batangas.
1c. Go to Pasay Rotonda (various bus stations or at the SM Savemore near the MRT-LRT Taft Station) and ride a bus going to Mendez, Tagaytay or Balayan/Tuy/Lemery/Calatagan, Batangas.
1d. Go to Baclaran and wait for a bus going to Mendez, Tagaytay or Nasugbu/Balayan/Tuy/Lemery/Calatagan, Batangas.
Note: Make sure the bus will pass through Tagaytay by asking the conductor or driver. Bus lines include Cavite Batangas Transport Service Cooperative, San Agustin Bus Line, Erjohn& Almark Bus Line, BSC Bus Line, JAM Transit, Crow Transit, etc.
2. Ask the conductor to drop you off at Mendez, Tagaytay.
3. At the SM Savemore (Alfonso jeepney terminal), ride an ordinary bus or a jeepney going to Alfonso.
3a. Ride a Cavite Batangas Transport Service Cooperative bus (main bus colors: red with yellow).
3b. Ride an Alfonso Liner bus (main bus colors: white with blue).
3c. Ride a jeepney going to Alfonso (sign board: Alfonso).
4. Ask the conductor/driver to drop you off at the Alfonso Town Plaza (Bayan ng Alfonso).
5. Ride a tricycle and ask the driver to drop you off at Camp Benjamin (Barangay Taywanak-Ilaya).